It’s been a while since I last did a LEGO Train update. I’ve had some things in the pipeline which I started and immediately went on a sort of tangent. In this video I’ve been working on some LEGO City Train Custom Cargo MOCs for my trains to haul! And stay tuned to see it running through the city!
I am working on building new train carriages for my city. And this was meant to be the first of those. But somehow, I ended up building cargo for the LEGO Trains to pull. And you know what, I had a blast doing it! So much fun.
So I ended up building:
- 8×16 Cargo Container with working doors
- 8×6 Pressurised Container Vessel (and my first attempt at a cylinder!)
- 8×6 Big Engine. Probably for a diesel train or similar
- 8×6 Power Transformer (hands down the one I’m most proud of)
I want to be building more of these kind of things so let me know in the comments if you’ve any suggestions!
And don’t forget to subscribe to the GJBricks LEGO Channel!
Related LEGO City Train Videos
- LEGO City Train Custom Cargo MOCs
- Custom LEGO Hogwarts Express Train and Carriages MOC (set 75955)
- How To Motorize the LEGO 2019 Hogwarts Express Train (75955)
- Cool LEGO City Train Modified with Jacobs bogies (set 60197)