This is Santa’s newest tool to help him not only deal with the ever-growing number of presents he has to deliver on Christmas day. But he also has to deal with the increase in Grinches! This is the Santa Claws Sleigh Loader 3000. It is part of a LEGO MOC Habitat inspired by the famous Power Loader from Aliens.
The Santa Claws Sleigh Loader 3000 gets its name from those huge claws like hands that can quickly manipulate presents, no matter their size. It came from Santa’s Special Projects Engineering Works and features a 100 Reindeer Cross Pulled One Night Engine. It’s good for a range of work beyond frantically loading Santa’s Sleigh. Rumour has it, it’s even been used to clean out the Reindeer’s sheds in record time – don’t smell your presents too closely!
Featuring an integrated Present wrapping system with a cutting blade and Reindeer Controlling Carrots. This workhorse of a Vehicle can help Santa load up to 3000 presents per hour (hence the name).
I am a life long fan of the Aliens movies and the power loader is one of the many amazing vehicles to come from the Alien franchise. I’ve always wanted to build one out of LEGO and letting Santa have one to help him load his Sleigh seemed only natural!
BrickTuber Christmas LEGO Mocs
- Dr. McBrick: BrickTubers Holiday MOC Special with Tutorial for building a Lego Snowman
- Bricksonville: LEGO Christmas MOC “Coming home after Christmas” Habitat – Bricktubers Network
- BlockheadUK: BrickTubers LEGO Christmas Minifig Habitats
- BrickBakery: LEGO MOC: The Night Before Christmas [Christmas LEGO]
- GJBricks: Get Away From Her You Grinch! Aliens Inspired Santa Mech LEGO MOC