The top 5 (and a bit) LEGO videos of the week!
This is the first of my new weekly videos. I watch, like and comment on a lot of videos and I wanted to share some of my favourites for the week.
The series is called 5 and a bit because I can add 5 “cards” to my videos, and I’m a big believer in linking to people where I can – I’ll discuss why I do this in an upcoming video.
“Bit” is because there are always more videos I want to include but they have to go in the description – bit still get included.
Why should you watch this video? This is a way for me to support the amazing – and growing – LEGO community here on YouTube. There are so many talented people on here and I want to help them where I can with videos like this along with tutorials to help them grow.
What Videos are Included
In this list, I try to keep it balanced between new, established and bit channels.
Videos linked to in this video:
– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iF6dhaN4AA (QuestionMark)
– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kztSVoCXvR4 (BrickFamily)
– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GovTzx-NQg (The Lego Room)
– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ZDu3FOgU0 (BrickTsar)
– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaxVP4h6iH8 (StarScreamer)
And here’s Dr Jake’s video that The Lego Room based that BrickLink build on:
– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IGytOTiZJg (Dr Jake’s Very British Reviews)
If you’re new to my channel, make sure to hit the Subscribe button and turn on the bell.
And everyone please like and comment on what you think of the videos I’ve highlighted.
But, above all, be sure to go to the videos I’ve included and give them a sub and like as well!
* All images are taken from the respective channel’s public thumbnail and linked accordingly. But if you’re in any way unhappy with how I’ve done this, let me know, please! This is meant with the absolute best intentions for anyone I’ve mentioned!
Cover Art my own creation but including The Colonial Viper MkII from BrickVault and Slag Transformer from StarScreamer.
Want to suggest an inclusion? You can! This is my selection and I try my best to include as much variety as I can. But, if you think something should be included, please write it in the discussion section of the channel, tagged #5andabit.
One caveat: you cannot self-promote That means no posting your own links. I’ll do my best to review and share where I can.