The LEGO 2019 Modular set run down and my thoughts on the newly announce LEGO Creator Expert 10264 Corner Garage Set!
So on first inspection, this is a corner build like the brick bank
And is set in a similar era to the Downtown Diner being a 1950s build
From first impressions, I really like how it looks and think the LEGO designers have continued their Creator Modular roll with this one.
The colour scheme matches that of the Town Hall and includes some unique pieces and colour combinations, such as the light blue used in the windows.
What’s in the LEGO Box?
The comes in at 2,569 pieces it’s a good price to part
It includes six minifigures, five animals
a really nice looking blue tow-truck that fits in the garage
and a light blue version of the scooter you can see filling up here.
Ground Floor – Jo’s Garage
The ground floor is a Car Repair Workshop called Jo’s Garage with the catchy slogan “By Accident We Meet.”
It features fuel pump, kiosk and a vehicle workshop.
The workshop itself features a roll-up door, tire mounter, tool rack with trolley and a working vehicle lift.
First Floor – Dr Jones Animal Care
The First Floor is “Dr Jones Animal Care” clinic, as long as the animal isn’t a snake – Clever reference to Dr Indiana Jones there.
In the front room is the waiting room, and out back is the examination room.
The Waiting room features a Fish Tank – with dead fish looking at the photos – A armchair and sofa, posters and other decorations
In the examination room, it looks to be as well featured as the Assembly Square Dentist so the animals will be well taken care of!
2nd Floor – Apartment
On the 2nd floor, we get an apartment, so our mini figures are well catered for in the modular line when it comes to sleeping now!
It’s furnished with a Sofa Bed – again, similar to Assembly Square – a super cool retro TV and a well-stocked kitchen for making popcorn to eat whilst watching TV. They have managed to squeeze a very small bathroom in too.
And the roof has not been left unused and includes an area for our Brickizens to relax and enjoy the LEGO City air. Featuring a small garden, garden lounger and umbrella.
All in all, I’m looking forward to this one! I think the LEGO Design team have done a cracking job on it!
Let me know what you think of this set and if you’ll be getting it. And don’t forget to like it!
And if you haven’t already, visit the GJBricks LEGO YouTube channel and hit the subscribe button and turn on the “bell” to get the latest updates and see what I’ve been up to as I post videos regularly!
The Official LEGO Creator Expert 10264 Press Release
LEGO 10264 Corner Garage
Ages 16+. 2,569 pieces
AU 299.99 |UK £159.99 | US $199.99 | CA $269.99 | DE 179.99€ | FR 189.99€ | DK 1,499DKK
Discover surprises on all levels at the Corner Garage!
Drop by the LEGO Creator Expert 10264 Corner Garage, where you’ll discover a world of fun and surprises! This amazing model comes with removable building sections for easy access to the highly detailed interior and comprises 3 stories. On the ground level there’s a 1950s-style gas station with fuel pump, kiosk and a vehicle workshop complete with a roll-up door, vehicle lift and tire mounter. At the mid-level animal clinic you’ll find an examination table, fish tank, and a waiting area with sofa, while on the upper level you’ll discover a well-equipped apartment with kitchen, TV, sofa, bed and a staircase that leads to a rooftop terrace with sun lounger, parasol and flower garden. The exterior of the building features a classic 1950s facade with signage, detailed windows and a decorative roofline, plus a sidewalk area with a tree and an ornate streetlamp. This charming addition to the Modular Buildings series has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience, full of nostalgia. Also includes a scooter, tow truck and 6 minifigures, plus parrot, bunny, dog, frog and fish figures.
- Includes 6 minifigures: gas station owner, mechanic, vet, woman, man and a girl, plus bunny, parrot, dog, frog and fish figures.
- The 3-level Corner Garage advanced building set comes with an array of brick-built details, including a detailed 1950s-style facade with gas station signage, windows, bay windows, arched doorway, roll-up vehicle workshop door, decorative roofline and a rooftop terrace, plus a detailed sidewalk area with tree and ornate streetlamp. This set also includes a tow truck and a scooter.
- Ground level features a gas station with a bucket and a fuel pump with a flexible hose, plus a kiosk and a vehicle workshop for car service and repairs, featuring a cash register, tool rack and trolley, oil drum, tire mounter and working vehicle lift.
- Mid-level animal clinic features an examination table, parrot perch, fish tank and a waiting area with sofa, armchair, table and flowerpot, plus the animal doctor’s desk lamp, microscope, mug, newspaper, envelope, scissors and syringe.
- Upper-level apartment features a well-equipped kitchen with cookies baking in the oven, sink, pan, mug, salt and pepper, spoon and spatula, plus a sofa, bed, an old-fashioned TV, and a bathroom with toilet.
- Rooftop terrace features a sun lounger, parasol and flower garden.
- Tow truck features a working hoist.
- Accessory elements include a window squeegee and a crash helmet.
- Help the gas station assistant fill up the 1950s-style scooter.
- Roll up the door to access Jo’s vehicle workshop, complete with tire mounter and working vehicle lift.
- Remove the modular building sections to access the detailed interior.
- New-for-January-2019 decorated elements include an animal clinic window, service station sign and a printed octane gas pump.
- Special elements include new-for-January-2019 black ice skates, 2x6x2 window in sand blue, 1×1 medium gray roof tiles, 1×1 angle plate in dark blue and rare dark-orange elements in various shapes and sizes.
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO Creator Expert Modular Building 10243 Parisian Restaurant, 10255 Assembly Square and 10260 Downtown Diner.
- This set includes over 2,560 pieces.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) high, 10” (26cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- Tow truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
Available directly from LEGO Stores & shop.LEGO.com starting January 1, 2019.
LEGO Creator Expert 10264 Photos