This is the yearly modular building release and I’ve got to say it’s one of the most exciting in the last few years. It definitely trumps last year’s bookshop in my books – see what I did there. But also the Corner Garage doesn’t quite live up to how good this looks and the stories it’s telling.
From looking at the pictures – which are below – this set sets a high standard. But there’s definitely room for improvement which I’ll cover in my review of the set.
Let me know your thoughts on this set in the comments below.
Gallery LEGO Set Pictures
Escape into a delicious world of deceit, detection and doughnuts with this LEGO® Police Station (10278) model. Enjoy hours of immersive building as you create the three-floor police station. See the brick-built staircase wind through detailed floors that can be removed to let you explore inside. Next door is a doughnut shop brimming with treats and, to the other side, a newspaper kiosk.
Criminally good details
This impressive set is packed with hidden features and clever design. With an evidence locker, jail cell, interrogation room and case board, complete with red lines connecting the clues, the police have all they need to solve the mystery. There are also a number of novel pieces within the set to appeal to adult LEGO fans.
A building project for you
The LEGO Police Station is part of the imaginative Modular Buildings Collection. Whether you’re building alone or with family, this is a challenge to focus the mind and an eye-catching display piece to enjoy alongside other LEGO Modular Buildings.
- Packed with clever design features and unexpected surprises, this LEGO® Police Station (10278) model building kit is the perfect set for adults looking for a mindful project.
- Discover stylish features with crime-busting details, including a case board with authentic red lines connecting the clues, reel-to-reel recorder, jail cell, evidence locker and more.
- With 2,923 pieces and 5 minifigures, including a 1940s-era police officer, there’s lots to discover. Printed tiles like the billboard, telephone and typewriter bring detailed scenes to life.
- Ideal for true-crime fans and LEGO® lovers alike, this building kit gives hours of enjoyment and a creative experience that will appeal to adults.
- Adult LEGO® fans will love the novel pieces in this set, including 2 pieces in ultra-rare nougat colour, 4 blank animal-head pieces used for the cornice detail and an inverted 2-colour arch.
- Measures over 14.5 in. (37 cm) high (including antennae), 10 in. (25 cm) wide and 10 in. (25 cm) deep.
- As well as being a step-by-step guide to building the model, the coffee-table-style instructions include inspirational design details.
- This police station set is part of the Modular Buildings Collection of creative building sets designed for LEGO® building fans who love stunning design, intricate details and elegant architecture.