In this video I’ll show you some of the changes I made to the Apollo inspired Mission Control from part 1 of modifying the LEGO City Deep Space Rocket Launch Control 60228 and the all new Top-Secret AREA 51 Planet Test Area!
In last week’s video, I rebuilt the launch control from LEGO City 60228 into the Apollo Mission Control. But I wasn’t totally happy with it and there were some fantastic suggestions in the comments, so I’ve added some of them in too – thanks Dr. McBrick and Jakob from Brick Bakery especially!
For Mission Control, I made the building 2 studs narrower and added the curves back in by the window. I also added some blue steps inside and made it all slight less tall (now two plates rather than 1 brick per step). I also added some dishes and antennas to the roof.
Oh, and importantly, there’s now a staircase!
In the area underneath, i’d been considering adding a garage. But then I had a better idea! An Area 51 style Top-Secret planet test area! I’d been wanting to add something like that anyway, but putting it under the building made so much sense! Especially given how much space it saves me!
Let me know what you think along with suggestions when you’ve finished watching the video and don’t forget to like it!
And if you haven’t already, hit the subscribe button and turn on the “bell” to get the latest updates and see what I’ve been up to!
LEGO MOC Photos
Related LEGO City Deep Space Rocket Launch Control 60228 Videos
- LEGO City Deep Space Rocket and Launch Control Review Video! 60228
- LEGO City Deep Space Rocket and Launch Control review! 60228
- Modifying LEGO City Deep Space Rocket Launch Control 60228 (Part 2 video)
- Modified LEGO City Deep Space Rocket Launch Control 60228 (Part 1 video)
- LEGO City Deep Space Rocket and Launch Control relaxing build! 60228
- LEGO City Space Haul from Mars via LEGO Shop at home!