I love LEGO Trains and I’d been wanting to add some “small wagons” to use on my layout. So I thought why not build one and share with you how I did it. So here’s my LEGO Instructions and tutorial to build this simple versatile train wagon.
Inspired by my love of real trains, Hornby Model Trains and Thomas the tank engine characters. These are an essential part of any classic train setup and here’s my take on how to build them with instructions and parts.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments on this little build. Is it useful and are the instructions clear and easy to follow?
The LEGO Parts list to download: https://bit.ly/gjbricks-wagon
To import the list to BrickLink.com (Note: you have to paste the list in)
– Copy the list
– Sign into BrickLink
– Top right, Go to “Want” menu, then choose “Upload”
– Click “Upload BrickLink XML format”
– Select the list you want to use or “create new wanted list” and give it a name
– Paste the list you copied in
– Click “Proceed to verify list”
– Check the list and click “Add to Wanted List”
Related LEGO Train videos
- LEGO Train Wagon : Easy how to tutorial with BrickLink parts list
- All aboard! 40th Anniversary LEGO Train Review (40370)