One of the most exciting LEGO Ideas sets ever (in my opinion) and a return of the classic favorite Pirate theme is now available to order! The LEGO Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322)!
As you can tell from that first line, I’m excited! I’ve always loved the pirates’ theme but never been lucky enough to own one. So this makes me happy in so many ways. It’s a ship, it’s an island, it’s a LEGO Ideas 2020, it’s pirates, it’s an instant classic!!!
LEGO’s designers absolutely smashed this one out of the park! It looks spectacular! It’s great value for money! There’s so much in the set for this price point!
If you’re getting the set, use my links which will give me a small referral fee.
And let me know in the comments what you think of the swashbuckling pirate set! OO-Ar!
Gallery of LEGO Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322)
LEGO Press Release
21322 LEGO® Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay
Ages 16+. 2,545 pieces
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Pirate shipwreck island building set for play and display
Rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO® construction projects with this LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model for display and play. Enjoy some calm, quality time alone building – or share the fun with others.
Rebuild into a classic
Discover the captain’s cabin, food store, kitchen, bedrooms, supply dock, farm, toilet, jail cell, tavern and hidden treasure, plus lots of fun accessories, 8 pirate minifigures, assorted animal figures and 2 skeleton figures to inspire action-packed stories. This set includes an island that can be split in half and rearranged. The shipwreck can also be dismantled and reassembled to make a ship inspired by the Black Seas Barracuda pirate ship LEGO model from 1989.
LEGO Ideas offers a diverse array of sets, all created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Inspired by real life, action heroes, iconic movies, popular TV series or totally original concepts, there are cool model kits for people of all ages.
• Build and play with or display this LEGO® Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model. The island can also be split in half and rearranged, revealing buried pirate treasure.
• The set has 8 minifigures including Captain Redbeard, Lady Anchor, Robin Loot and twins Port and Starboard for pirate role-play action, plus a shark, pig, 2 parrots, 3 crabs, 2 frogs and 2 skeleton figures.
• Rooms including a captain’s cabin, kitchen, tavern, bedroom and jail cell are filled with accessories. The shipwreck also rebuilds into a ship inspired by the 1989 LEGO® model, Captain Redbeard’s Black Seas Barracuda.
• This 2,545-piece pirate building set makes a great birthday or holiday gift for pirate and LEGO® enthusiasts. It will give you a stress-relieving break from the daily grind – and hours of refreshing, creative fun.
• This cool pirate shipwreck island model measures over 23” (59cm) high, 25” (64cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep. It’s sure to make a big impression whether displayed at home or as an office desk toy.
• No batteries required – this pirate ship playset offers an immersive build with LEGO® bricks only. So forget your worries, find your building zen and create a beautiful display model!
• Thinking of buying this pirate building set for someone new to LEGO® model kits? No worries. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can take on this challenging build with swashbuckling confidence.
• LEGO® Ideas sets are created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. The theme offers an infinitely diverse array of collectible construction sets for display and creative play. There’s something to delight all ages!
• LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible, connect strongly and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® bricks are tested in just about every way you can imagine, ensuring that each model kit meets the highest safety standards and that this pirate island is as robust as it is impressive to look at.
Available directly from LEGO Stores & LEGO.com from 1st April, 2020